Does Alexisonfire S/T have an insert or not?!

As you may or may not have seen in my posts, I've been looking for this record, and now I just have a question about it...Could somebody tell me whether or not this record has an insert or not? Please help! I'm not sure if the defiance and distort releases are exactly the same either.

Thanks in advance everybody!

alright great, thanks...well, i just went ahead an bought it on ebay...115 dollars...pretty fucking pricey, but i can cope...it's one of the best albums of all time in my opinion, so what's an extra couple of hours at work to break even?

Agreed. I actually listened to it last night. Amazing. Can't wait to get watch out!

I think I saw them live the most times during their Watch Out! era, so thats the record that has always stuck with me. However, the first time I saw them was shortly after the S/T was repressed under distort, and boy was that a sweet show!

repressed? okay, so distort is the canadian one obviously, and that came second? or were 250 pressed in both germany and canada and sold simultaneously in their respective countries? this record's pressing information confuses me.

the one that i just bought was advertised as the original run of 250 in germany, but it has distort and defiance labels on the jacket...also there is not a insert... does everything add up?

Yes I have the one you just got. No insert but has both labels on back. I assume the "2nd press" has the insert.

Okay, (and know that I REALLY appreciate all your posts so far mhansel; same goes for others too)...but do I have the first or second press? I just need to know because I already paid 115 ppd, and it was advertised as a first. the ebay description itself doesn't say too much, but i communicated through messaging. first or second?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290500916070&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I mean like I said, as far as I know it IS the first? That looks just like the one I have, no insert and the back along the bottom has both labels on it. I was told mine was also first press. If not I'm selling it to buy the other!

ok then that settles it for me (unless someone posts something to the contrary :'()

but seriously, thanks much. +1. if we find out some bad news we'll just both have to team up and hunt down our sellers ;D

Both the S/T and Watch Out! Only had 1 pressing of 500. That were pressed in Germany. Defiance took 250 and gave Distort the other 250. All are supposed to have the cd inserts.

thanks. so i guess i'll just have to buy the cd and put its insert inside the jacket...nobody would know any different right?

Both the S/T and Watch Out! Only had 1 pressing of 500. That were pressed in Germany. Defiance took 250 and gave Distort the other 250. All are supposed to have the cd inserts.

thanks. so i guess i'll just have to buy the cd and put its insert inside the jacket...nobody would know any different right?

only you, and everyone who just read you saying you were going to do that - other than that, no.