Tool Aenima Question

Hey sorry to make a whole new thread but I figured people with the same question might take note from this too. How exactly do you distinguish an original press from the bootlegs going around today? I got in touch with somebody who claims to own an original but says the parental advisory sticker isn't present because during that period of time some didn't need them till later it was required. I checked the discogs info as well to see the catalog number. If the info on discogs matches up should it be fine?

Like hollisbrown I'd stay away unless the seller is willing to open it and verify printed inner sleeves and black vinyl.

Some info and pics of the OG here (scroll down a bit):

http://toolvinyl.com/tool-vinyl-buyers-guide/

I have an Ænima boot on black, 72* version. On the spine the title is much weaker/more blurred than in the pic on Discogs, also there's no cat# there. Cover thickness is pretty average and the vinyl seems slightly heavier than average. Inner sleeves are generic white and there's one 2-sided insert (band pics and third eye).