IRON CHIC, JACK PALANCE BAND TEST PRESS, OWTH-Hosp

deadbrokerekerds

Did someone retract their bids?

So whoever was bidding super high on the Iron Chic - "Not Like This" LP Test Pressing got their account suspended and bids retracted. So TEST PRESSINGS are now down to a more affordable price! Bid now and take advantage!!! They're ending soon (in like a day or less than a day)

Guest markovianprocess

Iron Chic - Shitty Rambo test is already going for more than the last two Shitty Rambo tests that you've sold through this eBay account.

Guest markovianprocess
So I got sniped on the Shitty Rambo test, and I'm sure I'll get sniped on the Not Like This test, just like I got sniped on those BTMI records last week.

Oh well. Maybe when I get home from work tonight I'll be pleasantly surprised...

It's up to like $200 now, so unless you bid hard, I don't see it happening man. :(

So I got sniped on the Shitty Rambo test, and I'm sure I'll get sniped on the Not Like This test, just like I got sniped on those BTMI records last week.

Oh well. Maybe when I get home from work tonight I'll be pleasantly surprised...

It's up to like $200 now, so unless you bid hard, I don't see it happening man. :(

My top bid was $207.07 and I did not win. Had the high bid on it all week, but apparently I was bidding against ninjas.

Hopefully, like the Shitty Rambo tests, a few more of these might make their way to eBay...

Guest markovianprocess

My top bid was $207.07 and I did not win. Had the high bid on it all week, but apparently I was bidding against ninjas.

Hopefully, like the Shitty Rambo tests, a few more of these might make their way to eBay...

There is nothing stopping you messaging Dead Broke directly and asking man. If they are raising money to put out new records, I'm sure they'd be open to offers on tests. I've missed out on a Shitty Rambo test twice now. Oh well.

Did anyone see how much the other records went for?

EDIT:

Shitty Rambo - $72.93

Down In The Dumps/Tiltwheel - $20

and the Jonesin/Dude Jams, Landlord, Dragonzord, Jack Palance Band tests all went unsold!

There is nothing stopping you messaging Dead Broke directly and asking man. If they are raising money to put out new records, I'm sure they'd be open to offers on tests. I've missed out on a Shitty Rambo test twice now. Oh well.

Did anyone see how much the other records went for?

EDIT:

Shitty Rambo - $72.93

Down In The Dumps/Tiltwheel - $20

and the Jonesin/Dude Jams, Landlord, Dragonzord, Jack Palance Band tests all went unsold!

i messaged dead broke when not like this first came out and they said they only had 1 extra that was going to ebay. so i wouldn't expect to see another one for a while