Backmasking

This website was used by our 11th grade Bible class teacher as real evidence that rock music had satanic influences. He also told us that Aladdin said 'good teenagers take off your clothes'. This was two years ago. Of course, going to a frighteningly conservative Christian school, this is only one of many ridiculous stories.

the weird al was is funny....as is the pink floyd one.

there's a hidden message on a old goo goo dolls album that i taped onto a cassette a bunch of times, then took the cassette apart and manually reversed the tape...it was a colossal pain in the ass and took over an hour to do...but it was hilarious: "Momma, I'm gonna get me another Cooorrrnn Dooooog!"

this was the mid nineties...and none of us had computers, let alone sound editing programs......

This website was used by our 11th grade Bible class teacher as real evidence that rock music had satanic influences. He also told us that Aladdin said 'good teenagers take off your clothes'. This was two years ago. Of course, going to a frighteningly conservative Christian school, this is only one of many ridiculous stories.

Aladdin says "take of your clothes" in the movie (near the beginning I think). Just watch it with closed captioning on.

Aladdin says "take of your clothes" in the movie (near the beginning I think). Just watch it with closed captioning on.

No.

http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/aladdin.asp

Sorry if this is a joke - I'm no good at reading Internet sarcasm.