TWIABP - FORMLESSNESS 7 Inch PO

[image]

Today we are thrilled to announce that we've got The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die's spectacular debut EP 7" Formlessness now available for pre-order here. The first pressing of Formlessness is 500 which we've split over 4 different colors. We have two different options: Single 7 Inch and a 4 Pack (which includes everyone color of the album and is ONLY limited to 15).

Released earlier this year and taking some not-so-obvious cues from the likes of trail blazers like Sunny Day Real Estate or American Football, Formlessness plays like every record we love -- but never quite just ONE in particular -- and that's our favorite part about it. The band has grabbed hold of classic moments like the more spastic buildups on a Kickball record or even the quieter lulls of Slint's Spiderland in an entirely fresh and down-right invigorating direction. With the release of Formlessness, TWIABP are quickly joining the ranks of their peers like Annabel and Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate).

We're ecstatic to be offering this record on vinyl. The first twenty-five orders will receive a FREE 2 song cassette titled "Josh Is Dead" and one random pre order will receive a free test press of the record with their order.

The band will be hitting the road at the end of the month in support of the release with the following dates:

Dec 26 - St. Bernards - Bethlehem PA w/ SSC, Algernon, Ape Up, Slingshot

Dec 30 @ The Cookie Jar - New Haven CT w/ Castevet, SAOTW, Midi and the Modern Dance, Snowing

Dec 31 @ The Fire - Philadelphia PA w/ Castevet, SAOTW, Hightide, Snowing

Jan 1 @ Its a Kling Thing House - Akron Ohio w/ Castevet, SAOTW

Jan 2 @ The Turtle Den - Grand Rapids MI

Jan 3 @ The No Fun House - Kalamazoo MI

Jan 4 @ TBA - Louisville KY

Jan 5 @ Monster House - Columbus OH

Jan 6 @ TBA Cleveland OH

Jan 7 @ 121 Pleasent St 2 - Morgantown WV w/ David F Bello

Jan 8 @ The Space Pocket - Pittsfield WV w/ Sleep Bellum Sonno, Perfect Future

Jan 9 @ 25 Alden Rd - Montclair NJ w/ Midi and the Modern Dance

We hope you're all as excited about this as we are!

definitely cool.

hey tsr, is there a way to fix up canadian shipping? i don't know if it's being lumped in with int'l shipping, but it seems pretty high (especially when buying multiple things).

for example, $6 for shipping a 7" when it costs $2.50, $14 to ship 2 LPs when it costs $8...

definitely cool.

hey tsr, is there a way to fix up canadian shipping? i don't know if it's being lumped in with int'l shipping, but it seems pretty high (especially when buying multiple things).

for example, $6 for shipping a 7" when it costs $2.50, $14 to ship 2 LPs when it costs $8...

it definitely doesn't cost $2.50 for us to ship a 7" to Canada, unfortunately. We also refund people if they are charged more for shipping. I'll keep double checking the cost when we ship to Canada. I know that it's less than everywhere else internationally though, which is why we've added Canada as a shipping option.

i'm not trying to get into a pissing match over something trivial, but i've been ordering records for some time now and i can factually tell you that sending a single 7" from the united states to canada does not exceed $2.50.

anyway, you've put out some cool records and if you refund overcharges from shipping then i'll grab some stuff sometime.

is cyls gonna be distroing this?

i'm not trying to get into a pissing match over something trivial, but i've been ordering records for some time now and i can factually tell you that sending a single 7" from the united states to canada does not exceed $2.50.

anyway, you've put out some cool records and if you refund overcharges from shipping then i'll grab some stuff sometime.

is cyls gonna be distroing this?

CYLS will probably be getting copies (Right Keith? ;)) but I'm going to give them a NO CANADA clause. Just messing. It's not a pissing match dude, you asked a question and I gave an answer...but we have to charge enough to cover our shipping costs and if there is an overcharge we refund. We know it's not perfect and definitely don't argue that it is.