PO: VS.ROME 7" / I HATE OUR FREEDOM 7" up Dec 12

nihac

Hi folks,

we are proud being able to announce the first new releases on Arctic Rodeo in 2011.

For next year, we are having quite some exciting releases on our schedule, and I am sure some stuff is going to be surprising.

We are having two beautiful collector's items in our pipeline at the moment. Both are round, small and have the size of 7 inches. They look very nice and can be pre-ordered from 12/10/2010.

Please find further infos below in the e-mail. We hope you are interested! Thanks a lot!

ARR022: VS.ROME 7"

Before the debut album entitled "The End Is Important In All Things" by the Dortmund based band VS.ROME is going to be available, we will put out a vinyl 7" strictly limited to 300 copies 01/07. It will contain the album track "I'm Thinking: No!" as well as the non album song "A Landslide" which was recorded exclusively for this piece of vinyl that can be pre-ordered 12/10. Check these guys out, they rule.

The 7" will be available in 3 different vinyl colors:

100 copies on clear vinyl

100 copies on black vinyl

100 copies on grey vinyl

http://www.myspace.com/vsrome

[image][image][image]

ARR023: I HATE OUR FREEDOM 7"

I HATE OUR FREEDOM consisting of Joseph Grillo (GARRISON, GOD FIRES MAN), Justin Scurti (MILHOUSE), Scott Winegard (TEXAS IS THE REASON, HOUSE & PARISH) and Tucker Rule (THURSDAY) have finally finished their debut album which will be fired on you by Arctic Rodeo in 2011.

These guys from Brooklyn have quite an impressing output: I HATE OUR FREEDOM have been busy recording new material recently for what is going to be their second studio album, this time together with Kurt Ballou (CONVERGE) in his Godcity Studio.

Before I HATE OUR FREEDOM will release their debut album "Seriously", the band will put out its first release being a 7" on Arctic Rodeo: This strictly limited piece of vinyl will be available 01/07, pre-order starts 12/10.

This 7" is limited to 100 copies on clear-black-mixed vinyl.

Good news for you folks in the US: Our friends at Mightier Than Sword will release this 7" in January as well, also limited to 100 copies on beautiful gold vinyl. Watch out for this one!

http://www.myspace.com/ihateourfreedom

[image]