PO: I HATE OUR FREEDOM - "Seriously" LP+CD is up!

nihac

So you charge more depending on the rarity. That's pretty fucked up.

actually it's really not, considering a more limited run costs much more per unit. What's fucked up is when major labels press 5-10,000 and charge $20 for a record that costs $3 to make.

This exactly is the point. If I have given anyone the impression that we charge more for limited pressings, I apologize. This is not how we work. All our single LPs cost the same, and and they are less than the average LP in stores in Europe, no matter how many copies have been pressed or on what vinyl color.

We did this pressing together with Mightier Than Sword, so actually there have been pressed more than 250 copies total. Still, manufacturing costs for vinyl are higher than a lot of people think, especially if you want good quality and do vinyl even though you cannot be sure to sell out the whole pressing.

We always want to offer good service, give away free stuff and try to keep the prices fair, and we have never have made any profit with Arctic Rodeo so far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping this thread, as I never found an MTS records release thread of either the I Hate Our Freedom LP or 7"

I've e-mailed MTS records already, and still no reply. I haven't received either of these, and I believe the street date on at least the 7" was at the end of Feb. Anyone know anything about these?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...