FREE CHRISTMAS 7" TODAY ONLY!!!

Well it's been just about 2 years of existence for Stumparumper Records. We put this 4-way split Christmas 7" out last year, but it ended up coming in from the plant like 5 days before Christmas, and then they kind of got lost in the shuffle by January, and we still have a bunch, and really I'd like to imagine they are spinning on people's record players than sitting in a cardboard box. We still have 20 copies of the colored version left, and also a lot of black vinyl. Bands are Banned Books, Granny Frost, Hoop Dreams, and Fuck Montreal. It's a good 7".

Anyway, if you want a copy, I only ask that you pay for shipping and I'll get one out to you. If you're interested, paypal $2.50 (OR $2 flat if you can send it as a gift....it's Christmas, after all) to stumparumper [at] gmail [dot] com. This is good for today only (Christmas day) and is good for US and Canadian peeps (half the record is US bands, the other half are Canadian).

Also, if you actually buy anything from our webstore today, I'll give you a free copy of the holiday split, plus other goodies (CDs, maybe other 7"s?....). You will be taken care of, I promise.

www.stumparumper.com/merchandise.htm

[image]