Beardasaurus.com - Need artists...or not

vittywatt

Hey guys,

While I'm still doing vinyl vlog from time to time..I've started filling 10 minutes of my mornings with updating my new BLOG.

http://beardasaurus.com

All submissions welcomed: [email protected]

[image]

Recap: Collection of images of Dinosaurs with Beards - PLEASE ENTER A SUBMISSION!

TLTR:

The story behind Beardasaurus.com:

My Fiancée visited my work once a drew the first Beardasaurus on my whiteboard [beardasuarus 1]. This artwork stayed for a few months until finally on December 9th, 2010 I decided it was time to turn my dream into a reality. Put her special dinosaur onto its

own deserving website.

Now, every morning I try to post a new a new Beardasaurus on the site drawn by friends/coworkers/family/etc. This is where you come in...do you like drawing dinosaurs? Do you like drawing beards? Submit a piece of art and get featured on the largest growing collection of bearded dinosaurs on the web.

Oh and this is our FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beardasaurus/184781101532572

Do bearded dragons count? They're just as mythological as bearded dinosaurs! ;)

Actually, this is some hilarious random shit that I'm sure my friends would dig in to with their claws.

And do tell your wife she's an excellent artist...I mean, if I had to guess what Michael Cera would look like with a beard, then it would totally be that picture!

• 2 weeks later...