Possibly moving out to Colorado in a month...

I'm sure there are plenty of good record stores out there, and was wondering if people from (or those who have been to) Colorado could recommend some worth checking out when I get into the Denver area. I got a few records from one store this past summer but can't for the life of me remember the name. It had an awesome selection though.

Also, any job openings please let me know! I'll take anything to pay rent for a bit. ;D;) (I have my sights on Colorado State Patrol as the sole reason for moving out there).

There's Albums On The Hill in Boulder, the new Bart's, which I've heard is getting better all the time, and this other place I just found on North Broadway where I spent $180 the first time I went there. But those stores mentioned earlier in the thread are quite good. It's a shame: Denver used to have SO MANY record stores. Double Entendre was rad. Wax Trax used to be awesome. Twist and Shout was super good back then and Black and Read was really a great place. Wax Trax in Boulder and Bart's were so good too. Time marches on though.

I went to Albums on the Hill when I was in Boulder and found some good stuff. I also went to a record store in Denver in the downtown area but I dont remember the name.

Andy, the owner of Albums on the Hill is a good friend of mine. He's a solid dude who has done everything possible for music, not just his own store. He's fighting to survive because he believes in the concept of a record store. And even though he's not exactly young (I'm going to guess close to 60) he knows a lot about both old and contemporary music. It's uncanny. So shop there when you can.