ASSHOLE PARADE LIVE 10". Out Now!

Var, are you going to distro this?

Until last night I did not know this was happening. My initial post was "What the fuck?" like what a crazy surprise! Matt told me that he though we would get copies, but I'm not sure if the "we" he mentioned was AP or if he meant that NI would as well. Either way, I will need one. I am told this is a limited one-time pressing. I have not heard the recording, but I figure if the guys approved of it, then it must be pretty good.

Var, are you going to distro this?

Until last night I did not know this was happening. My initial post was "What the fuck?" like what a crazy surprise! Matt told me that he though we would get copies, but I'm not sure if the "we" he mentioned was AP or if he meant that NI would as well. Either way, I will need one. I am told this is a limited one-time pressing. I have not heard the recording, but I figure if the guys approved of it, then it must be pretty good.

Var, the copies not going to Travis are going to you c/o Matt Sweeting. 65 copies in two boxes and one LP mailer.. including limited pink copies. If you need more we can trade it up.

I hope to get this, I emailed the label about shipping to the UK but haven't heard anything back!

If that doesn't work, then hopefully NI will get some copies and I'll get it that way!!!

Sorry I had three bands in my house this weekend, I had Big Eyes, Gowl, and Stone Titan staying there so was delayed. We got it all worked out, sorry for the delay! Shipping after the snow goes away this week!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luckylacquers

I had to take a super messed up stereo track, break it into 4 tracks and mix this down w/ tons of other handy work to make this come out at all. ...it came out way better than i expected it could. pretty rad record!