Stadium Arcadium 4xLP warped... twice

Just got my 2nd copy of Stadium Arcadium after returning the first due to the first being warped and... the new one is warped too -.-

I look at the jackets from the side and they are bent to hell, the same way my first copy was, even though both were new & sealed

Has this happened to anyone else's copy?

There are 2 versions of this release. The standard and Deluxe.

The standard was on 140g vinyl in standard sleeves, etc. Cost was approximately $40.

The Deluxe version was on 180g heavyweight vinyl and was called the "Deluxe Art Edition". It retailed for about $100 and featured:

• 4 180-gram High Performance Vinyl LPs

• Plating and Pressing at R.T.I.

• Packaged in a Shiny Metallic box

• Includes two 16-page books for Jupiter and Mars

• Discs are housed in individual sleeves, printed on special paper

Elusive Disc still has the deluxe version in stock. I have that version and have had no problems and nothing was warped. So you may want to look for that version.

You can tell the difference between the 2, based on the UPC/Label Code: The standard edition is: WEALP44391

The deluxe edition is: WEALP49996

Hope that helps.

damn, so you can either buy the 'cheap-o' version (with exclusive warped discs) for a measly $40, or go all out for $100 and get a pressing on good vinyl with a bunch of other bullshit...

these guys are great!

I really don't think RHCP intentionally made warped records.

it would've made a great single album, instead of an average double album..

btw, any word on their supposedly upcoming album?

QFT

Also, I do know they had like three more records worth of shit from the Stadium sessions. Maybe it's that? I have heard that John is no longer working with them, so it will probably suck like One Hot Minute if they bring in anyone other than Eddie Hazel or Dave Knudson to play guitar (and one of those dudes ain't gonna take the job if you know what I'm saying).

Hey, maybe Omar could take the guitar job since John played guitar on almost every Mars Volta album, in some case as the only guitar player. Now that would be truly cool.

from wikipedia:

"After a world tour supporting the album, the group went on extended hiatus, during which time Frusciante announced he was amicably leaving the band to focus on his solo career.[2] Josh Klinghoffer, who had worked both on Frusciante's solo projects and as a sideman for the band, joined as the new lead guitarist.[3]"

There are 2 versions of this release. The standard and Deluxe.

The standard was on 140g vinyl in standard sleeves, etc. Cost was approximately $40.

The Deluxe version was on 180g heavyweight vinyl and was called the "Deluxe Art Edition". It retailed for about $100 and featured:

• 4 180-gram High Performance Vinyl LPs

• Plating and Pressing at R.T.I.

• Packaged in a Shiny Metallic box

• Includes two 16-page books for Jupiter and Mars

• Discs are housed in individual sleeves, printed on special paper

Elusive Disc still has the deluxe version in stock. I have that version and have had no problems and nothing was warped. So you may want to look for that version.

You can tell the difference between the 2, based on the UPC/Label Code: The standard edition is: WEALP44391

The deluxe edition is: WEALP49996

Hope that helps.

Also should be noted it was remastered for audiophile quality by Steve Hoffman. So it's not an assault of clipping and such.