ION Audio Profile LP USB Turntable for only $49.99

I have yet to buy anything from woot.com but today's deal is the ION Audio Profile LP USB Turntable for only $49.99 plus $5 shipping. Amazon sells this for $79.95 so altogether you'd save about $25 (if you used free shipping via amazon). I know this isn't the best quality turntable (obviously) but for anyone on a budget this is probably be a pretty good deal.

Just wanted everyone to know. Toodles...

I currently have the low end sony turntable. I think it's a LH-250 or something... I just replaced the needle on it with an audio technica one but the arm has to be manually returned to it's resting place otherwise it'll just keep spinning and spinning and spinning. I wonder if I should just stick with what I've got or give this hunk of junk a try. I'm leaning towards just sticking with the Sony I already have...

If you're patient, you can get a used turntable that's 10 times nicer for the same $ as this would cost you. My nice Technics turntable cost me $10 at a garage sale.

Yeah mine is an old 80's hand me down, Pioneer and Kenwood setup. Seems like the old ass cheapo systems, sound better than a lot of the new supposed "audiophile" systems.

Although for the price of this ION table, I may have to give it a shot..

If you're patient, you can get a used turntable that's 10 times nicer for the same $ as this would cost you. My nice Technics turntable cost me $10 at a garage sale.

Yeah mine is an old 80's hand me down, Pioneer and Kenwood setup. Seems like the old ass cheapo systems, sound better than a lot of the new supposed "audiophile" systems.

Although for the price of this ION table, I may have to give it a shot..

I wouldn't...the old 80's stuff that you have now is way better quality...