Golden Globes

Did anyone happen to catch this last night? I'm not really too interested in the awards, seeing how The Tourist and Alice in Wonderland were up for Best Comedy or Musical, the field is kind of diluted.

But I thought Ricky Gervais did an awesome job hosting. He was easily the best part of the night.

Did anyone happen to catch this last night? I'm not really too interested in the awards, seeing how The Tourist and Alice in Wonderland were up for Best Comedy or Musical, the field is kind of diluted.

But I thought Ricky Gervais did an awesome job hosting. He was easily the best part of the night.

YES. He was such a dick to everyone...it was great.

No but my mom said bale won best supporting I think? She went and saw the fighter today and said he was awesome in it. I'm not a fan of his other than the machinist, but she said he played a good crack head. And I like everything marky mark does except the happening. Still want my money back...

dude, totally deserved it. i was saying it right after the movie that he deserved a best supporting actor for that role.

Best part of the show was Ricky Gervais introducing Tom Hanks and Tim Allen,

"What can I say about our next two presenters? The first is an actor, producer, writer, and director whose movies have grossed over three and a half billion dollars at the box office. He's won two Academy Awards and three Golden Globes for his powerful and varied performances. Starring in such films as Phildelphia, Forrest Gump, Castaway, Apollo 13, and Saving Private Ryan. The other...is Tim Allen."

I laughed so hard that I cried. Totally wasn't even expecting it.

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross humbly accepting the award for their score of The Social Network was pretty awesome too.