HELP! At Both Ends Magazine order

Hey guys

I hate to call anyone out, but I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with At Both Ends magazine?

Mid-Dec I ordered a magazine that included a Grade/Bane 7". Order was placed and paid for on Dec.17th.

I got an e-mail on Dec 27 saying that the dude was busy with Xmas stuff, and the order would go out that week or early January.

So, I still havn't recieved it. I e-mailed him today to ask if the order had shipped, and he e-mailed back and told me he hurt his leg and that the package would be in the mail soon with a bunch of extras to appologize for the delay.

I've got a few more weeks to file a paypal claim, and just wondering if anyone else has ordered from them or had any problems? It's only $20 worth of stuff, but the principal is still there. I paid just over a month ago and the order still hasn't even shipped yet.

Any input you guys have would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I reviewed that 7" for AP and he was even a little slow getting it to me for that. From what I can tell though he's a stand-up dude. Give him another chance. The 7" is great by the way.

Also, if he doesn't send you the record or contact you in another week hit me up and I'll send you audio files of the songs.