And now a few for sale...

idreamofpunk

Against me! - White Crosses - Red vinyl, Sealed (had it on cd, never got around to playing it)

Dashboard Confessional/New Found Glory - Swiss Army Bromance - Green

Paramore - Brand New Eyes - black, Sealed (had it on cd, never got around to playing it)

Tim Barry - 28th and Stonewall - sealed

Bad religion - The Dissent of Man - black, sealed (got the preorder pack, and don't need the black)

Taking Back Sunday - New Again - (had it on cd, never got around to playing it)

Brand New - The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me - White, played once

Offers, please, since just about all of those who offered up their TGA records wanted offers.

Thanks!

Do you answer PMs that you get on here with offers for records that you put up?

To answer your question, yes. And there are a lot more sealed ones where these came from. Reason I'm letting them go is because I've had some of them for this long and haven't gotten to them.

That and getting a record I've had on cd for quite a long while doesn't help, and then with what happened with the band lately, I've just kind of stopped caring (All We Know Is Falling), but hey.

I got New Again 'cause it was cheap, and I came to the conclusion that I don't need a copy of it on wax.

I got 28th & Stonewall ages ago because I think Tim Barry is awesome, but then I got a test pressing before I opened it up, and I listen to that.

Dissent of Man? I opened up the Orange when I got my 3 pack preorder and started playing that.

I'm proud to say I've listened to all my Gaslight that has come to me opened (even the black vinyl Sink or Swim), and I have still sealed copies of I Am the Movie, Hurley, Raditude, Even If It Kills Me, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, and Almost Killed Me, among others. I just haven't gotten to them.

My listening time is somewhat limited, while I buy a lot. I'm trying to change that. I apologize. And I'm sorry to everyone else to offer something new here for people to open themselves. Didn't think I'd offend everyone by doing so.

[image]

Cool? Cool.