Has anyone ever ordered from Translation Loss?

I'm wondering if anyone else has ordered from the Translation Loss online store?

The reason I ask is: I placed an order recently and requested a certain color of vinyl in the details section of the invoice, and then I thought I should let them know my 2nd choice in case that color wasn't available, so I tried to e-mail the address listed of the paypal invoice...

Normally none of this would be any cause for alarm, but then my e-mail to their paypal address got bounced back, tried once more and bounced again. I thought this was really weird since that's the email where they receive payment. Then the next day I thought I'd try out the e-mail addresses listed on their website instead, 2 of them came back saying delivery delay. Seems it's kinda difficult to e-mail them so I am just hoping one of the addresses received my email and will respond soon.

I'm going to wait it out a bit and see what happens, see if I get a response or a shipping confirmation. I'm not really concerned about the color of vinyl anymore, just about my order being processed. I'm a little spooked cause I got a confirmation email from paypal but not from TL, I haven't been able to successfully reach them (yet) and I know that their online store is being updated soon so it could be in a state of transition and I'm just hoping everything is good with my order.

Has anyone ever ordered anything from the TL online store, and how was it? Did you get an order/shipping confirmation? How long did it take? Details please.

I'm just hoping that there is no cause for alarm, it's the first time I've ever placed an order with TL. I think they're a great label with lots of excellent bands/releases, I just want to make sure everything is going to be cool with my order being processed and shipped. Thanks.

I ordered Irepress' "Sol Eye Sea I" from them on vinyl. I emailed them first and asked if I could request a specific vinyl color, and they said yes. I requested the yellow with splatter and received orange. After contacting them they basically said, sorry, but tough shit.

It's really a shame because they have so many quality releases. Their "shipping included" prices are also lame.

• 2 weeks later...