WORLD/INFERNO: The Anarchy and the Ecstasy

PREORDER THE NEW WORLD/INFERNO RECORD FROM CHUNKSAAH!

(I know there was a thread already, but I don't care, this is the one with the info and the pretty picture!)

Visit http://www.chunksaah.com for more info!

The World/Inferno F.S.: "The Anarchy and The Ecstasy"

PRE-ORDERS WILL SHIP ON OR BEFORE MARCH 4TH!

STREET DATE: MARCH 15th.

[image]

The newest collection of orchestral rants from the world’s premier gang of anarchist glamour ghouls.

With a full horn section, baby grand piano, punk guitar, 5 string bass and dueling male and female vocals-freedom fightin; the punk-as-world-music cult channels Phillip K. Dick, Kurt Weill and Jonathan Richman on their 13th release.

Pushing boundaries, grudges, genres, heartstrings and parole conditions from the cow-punk thump of track “Disarming Smile” to the heartbreaking samba of “13 Years Without Peter King;” Anarchy and The Ecstasy shows Inferno with a refined songwriting style and virtuosic playing. Plus the attitude you’ve come to expect from the kids in “I Am Sick of People Being Sick of My Shit”.

For people who like: dressing up and breaking things, red wine, sustainable rebellion, stage-diving and a better world.

Available on CD, LP, and Digital Download.

Vinyl version includes a Digital Download Card of the entire album!

PRE-ORDER SPECIALS:

ALL Vinyl Pre-Orders will receive a FREE STICKER & POSTER (ships folded)

ALL CD Pre-Orders will receive a FREE STICKER

LIMITED OFFER:

Buy all 4 Color Vinyl Versions and get the Hallowmas 7"(plus free stickers and posters)

TRACK LISTING:

01. I Am Sick Of People Being Sick Of My Shit

02. The Disarming Smile

03. Canonize Philip K. Dick, OK

04. Thirteen Years Without Peter King

05. They Talk Of Nora's Badness

06. The Politics Of Passing Out

07. Jake And Eggers

08. Lean Times For Heroes

09. The Apple Was Eve

10. The Mighty Raritan

Vinyl Pressing Info:

500pcs Purple & White (Aside/Bisde) w/ Orange Splatter (via Chunksaah Mailorder)

500pcs Orange (via Independent Label Collective [standard retail version])

500pcs Orange & White (Aside/Bisde) w/ Purple Splatter (via Banquet - UK)

500pcs Purple (via Gunner - DE)

ooh, I like the retail orange copy, I'll wait to get that from a store...and since I can't find the item on the Chunksaaaaah site/store anywhere..........

http://www.chunksaah.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_6_12&products_id=389

What is this Hallowmas 7" and where can I get one without buying all 4 variants of this?

I wonder that same thing.

What is this Hallowmas 7" and where can I get one without buying all 4 variants of this?

a 7" given out at Hallowmas 2010 show only, has the track Canonize Philip K Dick, OK? i dont know of anywhere else to get it, i've been searching for it since then with no luck.

Comes with the Hallowmas 2010 zine too, which I've failed to mention previously. And it's all because Bill Cashman is the shit!

"Yeah, sometimes you have to do some annoying work arounds on these e-commerce sites. So, it's $11 and then you see on the drop down that it's "+$55"....hence the $66 total. Why so expensive? It's actually not really expensive because the only other way to get all 4 versions is to order the one version from us, go to a store or online shop to get the other, then order from two separate online stores in europe to get the other two colors and pay those international shipping charges, and then search on ebay and overpay for the hallowmas 7". So, think of the price tag as a laziness surcharge. Personally, I enjoy the hunt so I would never go for this, but many of you have and many of you will and we absolutely appreciate everyones support and are super excited to release yet another record from World/Inferno. P.S. There are only around 10 of these sets left."

"Yeah, sometimes you have to do some annoying work arounds on these e-commerce sites. So, it's $11 and then you see on the drop down that it's "+$55"....hence the $66 total. Why so expensive? It's actually not really expensive because the only other way to get all 4 versions is to order the one version from us, go to a store or online shop to get the other, then order from two separate online stores in europe to get the other two colors and pay those international shipping charges, and then search on ebay and overpay for the hallowmas 7". So, think of the price tag as a laziness surcharge. Personally, I enjoy the hunt so I would never go for this, but many of you have and many of you will and we absolutely appreciate everyones support and are super excited to release yet another record from World/Inferno. P.S. There are only around 10 of these sets left."

I would only want to order all the colors to get that 7" and even then after the shipping charge boosting things up to over $80, even selling the additional 3 copies for $15 in my distro, the other LP and 7" would cost me over $35, pending I could actually sell them for that much...translation, even a laziness charge and a avoid ebay prices later charge, (edit: and paying 3 times the postage cost inconvenience charge, unless these packages were automatically bumped to priority shipping?) still too rich for my blood. Not that important to have every 7" anyway.