WTTF/WTB AJJ-People...(on white) & AJJ/GM split

weshallallbe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Can't Maintain was released on Black. Just the initial Pink and the Grey swirl and then the new one, Gold.

Also, if you're trying to get all of the spraypainted versions of the 10 inch there are an endless supply of variants. I did a bunch of them and they were all different animal/color/etc. combinations.

That being said, I have the blue/black copy of the People LP.

I didn't think there was a version of Can't Maintain on black, either. A guy posted a sale on DF recently and a copy of Can't Maintain was on it. I asked him what color it was, and he said black. Only time I've ever heard of the thing.

As far as the only god variants go, I'm very confused. I have one spray painted cover version. The back has both an elephant and a flamingo on it, and it's unnumbered. I've seen one or two completely different versions on eBay. I just might have to pick them up as they come up or give up on it. They look great...so good work! If you're interested in getting rid of your copy of people please PM me and let me know what you want for it.

I didn't think there was a version of Can't Maintain on black, either. A guy posted a sale on DF recently and a copy of Can't Maintain was on it. I asked him what color it was, and he said black. Only time I've ever heard of the thing.

As far as the only god variants go, I'm very confused. I have one spray painted cover version. The back has both an elephant and a flamingo on it, and it's unnumbered. I've seen one or two completely different versions on eBay. I just might have to pick them up as they come up or give up on it. They look great...so good work! If you're interested in getting rid of your copy of people please PM me and let me know what you want for it.

Yeah those 10 inches aren't numbered, they're just handmade.

PMd you.

are there 100 total, then? There's a numbered one on eBay...that's where my confusion comes in.

Hmm, those might be the ones they had on tour with them, since it says it's out of 32 and I know there were a lot more than that at Asian Man. My assumption is that the tour versions are numbered and the store ones are not.

Try hitting up Mike Park about it if you want to be sure.

That listing also says that record is screen printed which isn't true.

EDIT: (I think there's more than 100 too.)

Another Comp with AJJ, is Sun, Smog & Hate. 5 bands from L.A., 5 Bands from Phoenix. Screen print covers fold out sleeves. Only 12PPD Available here at Folktale:

http://www.folktalerecords.com/store.html

You do know the AJJ/Gunshy split has 5 colors?

Already have Sun, Smog, Hate. I have one color of the Gunshy split...just listed the ones I don't have.

Looking for anything I don't have. My tradelist is updated. I know I need the following

People-Black with yellow jacket (/100), Blue/Black in blue jacket (/500), maroon in blue jacket (/500)

can't maintain-black (IF this even exists. One person said it did...and I don't think I believe them)

Partners in 818 split-don't have a copy of this. Yeah, I know it's not cheap.

UTI-Maroon, swamp green

Pug Life-1st pressing Orange Swirl (/151), Amber (/55), 2nd pressing White (/265), Clear (/265)

gunshy split-1st pressing Earwax yellow (/220), Otter Pop Blue (/330) 2nd pressing Smashed Pug (Black/Red /200), Smashed Slug (Black/Yellow /200)

Dangerous intersections V-Mineral Water (Clear, /167), Brown Trash (Brown, /60)

Mischief Brew 8" Split-Blue w/ polka dots, red w/ polka dots

Would prefer to trade but would definitely buy if I liked the price. Also if anyone could let me know what colors exist that I don't have and the pressing numbers on them I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks!

I have the Gunshy split on clear yellow, is this the earwax yellow you are looking for?