Vinyl Collective dreams

chunkrock

Has anyone ever had a dream that somehow has to do with the message board?

The other night I had a dream that my girlfriend and I were exploring the US and we were in California at the time. So we were just walking around and then noticed a store called "Vinyl Collective" I thought it was really strange and so my dame was like "Hey let's go check it out". Then when we went in it basically looked like an office and you just asked for the records you wanted and they would look up in their computer see if they had them then go into the backroom and get them. So my girlfriend wanted a copy of "Transatlanticism" (which is weird because neither of us like death cab). Then I started striking up a conversation with the people behind the counter and it turned out it was people I knew from the board (don't remeber which ones).

That's about all I remember from the dream. I thought it was really strange and the other thread about vinyl nightmares sparked my memory of it.

i never have any dream about vinyl collective but ever dreaming about some concert or some record shop which i ever visited.

maybe i miss that moments or want to visit that place again....

Yeah I've had that happen a few times as well.

Last month a record store went out of business and I had a bunch of dreams for like a week that I would go in and get all kinda of stuff I wanted for dirt cheap.

As it stands though I did pretty well when the store closed, especially with dvds.

Guest nickman

i had a dream (nightmare) that someone gained access to my deadformat admin account and started fucking up everything on the site. when i woke up i went to my computer pretty quick.

i had a nightmare the first week i was on this website, about Isis saying their records were null and void, and that they were re-releasing them.

i had a dream last night, that i met Celebdeath... but he didn't have a face, so i kept talking to what i thought the back of his head looked like.

whatever i'm doing before i pass out, always ends up in my dream for some reason.