Fraziermart = Fraziercardz WATCH OUT ON EBAY

How does the program know what your high bid is?

i dunno. science?

how else can i be overbid by 5 cents in the last 2 seconds more than once?

you obviously have no idea how ebay, and the idea of proxy bidding works.

you should definitely read up on the tutorial on ebay.

also, anyone who thinks sniping is the only way to win, once again.....does not understand how ebay, and proxy bidding works.

i dunno. science?

how else can i be overbid by 5 cents in the last 2 seconds more than once?

you obviously have no idea how ebay, and the idea of proxy bidding works.

you should definitely read up on the tutorial on ebay.

also, anyone who thinks sniping is the only way to win, once again.....does not understand how ebay, and proxy bidding works.

nah, thats ok. it dosn't really effect my day to day life, so i'm good.

when it comes to records; ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

i have only sniped once , on the swivlestick / HWM split , it was my 'white whale' as you lot like to say , the ONLY reason i sniped it was because i was working at the time the auction ended and there was no way i could do it manually, so i use one of the auto one's and even paid £1.50 for it to bid in the last 1-3 seconds.

I didn't bid before work because the auction had 4 hrs left and i didn't want to start a bidding war and pay an even bigger amount.

The thing that i Relay did not like was the fact i was working and had no control over it , i was just constantly thinking that something would go wrong and it wouldn't place a bid for me.

I find that sniping is the only way too win sometimes. I fairly seldom ever do it because i'm usually away from my computer or forget close to the end of auction, but i do find that it does help win stuff that i want really bad. I'd rather just purchase something on a buy it now rather thaan wasting my time trying to win..

Guest abravemorning

I sniped Frazier on "Static Prevails." It was probably the most rewarding eBay experience ever.

Another record saved from outrageous flip pricing.

as much as i hate it when people type in all caps, i think this thread calls for it.

JUST BID WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it doesnt fucking matter if you bid with 5 days, or with 5 seconds.

if you get outbid, oh well....maybe think about bidding higher next time, or wait around until it gets cheaper. it doesnt matter when you get outbid, the point is, someone else is willing to pay more than you for something.

whine all you want, but the fact remains, someone is willing to pay more. thats the point of an auction.

if you dont like it. think about bidding more next time its up for auction, or be patient until you can trade for it or find it in a record store.

it doesnt fucking matter if you bid with 5 days, or with 5 seconds.

if you get outbid, oh well....maybe think about bidding higher next time, or wait around until it gets cheaper. it doesnt matter when you get outbid, the point is, someone else is willing to pay more than you for something.

whine all you want, but the fact remains, someone is willing to pay more. thats the point of an auction.

if you dont like it. think about bidding more next time its up for auction, or be patient until you can trade for it or find it in a record store.

preach it. this cant be stressed enough.