Yet Another Pressing of Gaslight Sink or Swim??

Gunner has this clear red in their store. I assume that's a separate press from the US second pressing?

They don't have this yellow one in their store tho, only on eBay. Wish I could order them together.

I have both the Gunner "clear red" and the US "red." They are slightly different in color, but not that much. The only real difference between them is that one says Gunner on the sleeve and record label, and the other says XOXO.

Pretty sure No Idea's business model is to continuously release amazing albums and press them on whatever extra colors the plant has on hand, versus the cool thing to do, which is: release a hot record/press 4 pressings of 4 colors each/repeat. Don't think Var ever expected anyone to collect all 500 colors of Reinventing Axl Rose.

Yeah, I have No Idea where he is getting his business model from.

Pretty sure No Idea's business model is to continuously release amazing albums and press them on whatever extra colors the plant has on hand, versus the cool thing to do, which is: release a hot record/press 4 pressings of 4 colors each/repeat. Don't think Var ever expected anyone to collect all 500 colors of Reinventing Axl Rose.

Completely agree. After I wrote it I thought it came off snarky, far from my intention. Saw an opportunity to slip a pun in there and jumped at it, not trying to fuel the hate game at all.

Keeping a record in print is of tantamount importance. If there are a few people who are going to pick up every variant, that's money in the bank (or more like back putting out new records). If there is any one in this business that is honest and deserves to be successful it's Var and No Idea.