fs/t Jack's Mannequin- Everything in Transit 1st

Guest vinyldoa

Guest vinyldoa

hey guy, I have a copy of Jack's Mannequin - everything in transit - 1st press, 2x lp. it's only been played a few times and is in great condition. I even still have the sticker that was on the shrink wrap. I'm looking to either trade or sell it or do a money/trade deal. just pm me, thanks :)

I'm open to money offers

in the vein of trades I'm looking for:

boysetsfire - after the eulogy

chiodos - bones palace ballet

fall out boy - from under the cork tree

jack's mannequin - everything in transit - 2nd press

my chemical romance - three cheers for sweet revenge

my chemical romance - headfirst for halos 7"

my chemical romance - I'm not okay 7"

nightmare before christmas soundtrack

panic at the disco - a fever you can't sweat out

saves the day - through being cool

silverstien - when broken is easily fix

the starting line - best of me 7"

sum 41 - all killer no filler

if you have a list or other offers, just pm me, I like a lot :) also looking for a lot of less rare stuff too

Guest vinyldoa

bump, I got this for a reasonable price and just looking to get some wants or some money. not looking for $300 ebay prices. I'll respond to everything :)

Guest vinyldoa

been offered $180. it's yours if you beat that. I might be more inclined to take a want + some money. it'll go to whoever has the best offer by the end of the week :)

Guest vinyldoa

I decided not to sell this, sorry for anyone interested. I gave it a farewell listen and there's just too many memories with it, I can't bring myself to it

whats the usual bid for TSL 7"

I dunno, I got one for $10PPD from the UK for my girlfriend a couple weeks ago, but now I really want one myself

$180? Cripes. Take it. Someone's willing to pay *that* much for it, unbelievable. I know how much they go for on eBay but since it's been repressed, it just doesn't seem worth that much anymore.

Actually, now that it has been repressed the 1s press is going to be worth even more. I mean, many people were looking for a copy of this (either the 1st or the 2nd press just to have it on vinyl), but the value of the first one is going to increase during years.

• 6 months later...

also, its gone for up to $600!!! apparently... thats crazy :o:o:o

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=jacks+mannequin&x=0&y=0

ive seen it go for like $200-300 a bunch of times.

my copy is sealed....so tempted to open it up. but i guess i can just buy the repress ::)

i also have a signed "the resolution" 7" i dunno if thats worth anything right now?

what i really want are some of the something corporate promo vinyl

Its done minus one thing. You will be happy to know that there will be no more Tigers Jaw posts. Now all i have to do is figure out a band that I can collect that will be super fucking retarded. I think there is a Modest mouse thread going aroudn where i can spend 500 dollars on 2 records that seems fun.

you don't belong here. go away. because you will never be an active member here. you will only post about this record demanding pressing info because you feel entitled.

who are you to tell me what i am. im done talking about this. i hope you can grow up and stop annoying people online for fun.

so i guess you will never know the pressing info for this if you are done talking about it. and if you post again, which you will, i win. but you already lost.

who are you to tell me what i am. im done talking about this. i hope you can grow up and stop annoying people online for fun.

so i guess you will never know the pressing info for this if you are done talking about it. and if you post again, which you will, i win. but you already lost.

im just done talking to you. im here to talk about vinyl, not hear your nonsense. i hate people who talk smack online just because of the fact that theyre online and say whatever stupid stuff they want. its real mature