A389 2011 SAMPLER (NEW Integ/PT/Nachos/Gehenna+++)

A389 2011 SAMPLER NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

We’ve been working on this one for a while and it’s finally ready. A totally worthy followup to our epic 2010 installment. Download 36 tracks/2 hrs worth of music for FREE. Loaded with a ton of brand new/yet to be released by the likes of PULLING TEETH, INTEGRITY, PALA, THE LOVE BELOW, HATEWAVES, GEHENNA and tons more!!! Follow the instructions on the flyer to download a copy of the sampler and spread the word. Anyone who posts a song-by-song review anywhere online gets a free digital album of their choice.

[image]

Guest errolwest

No? Great label that puts out great records. How does that not have to do with vinyl?

let's see....it's a digital mixtape?

Dont be so salty, man. if its bothering you so much, ignore it. this is the internet.

let's see....it's a digital mixtape?

Dont be so salty, man. if its bothering you so much, ignore it. this is the internet.

Don't get me wrong, I like Weekend Nachos, both the band and the food. Also, the dude that runs the label and the label itself are probably awesome! But this has nothing to do with vinyl, and I find more often than not, people are starting to use the "vinyl" section of the board to promote non-vinyl things. There's a general area this should be in. It just bothers me because I feel like it's going to get to a point where I have to sift through a bunch of posts to get to posts actually relevant to the section I chose to browse. I came here to see pre-orders, new release info, vinyl questions, etc. I'm not salty dude, just stated a fact, and then was forced to defend my statement.