top 5/ top 10 of your favorite tribute albums

Guest afsdan

Would No Idea #100 "redifiling music" fit on this list?

cuz that record rules. I Hate Myself covering Spoke, Anthem 88 covering Assuck, Twelve Hour Turn covering AssholeParade...

RIGHT ON, OTHER GUYS THAT SAID PIXIES!

I REALLY LIKE THAT SKA COVER OF "HOLIDAY SONG"

EVEN THOUGH THE BAND THAT DID IT PROBABLY SUCKS! BUT I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THAT'S ALL I'VE HEARD THEM PLAY!

The Siren Six dude. my friend was in that band haha. used to be a local Minneapolis band, went to LA to make it big but broke up or some shit. they're actually pretty damn legit. but then he was in my other friend's band, End Transmission, so it all worked out for the better.

now he makes something completely different with his wife from Vox Vermillion but still cool, i think. check em. Themes.

http://themesmusic.bandcamp.com/

I have always LOVED Kid Dynamite, one of my favorite bands. But at this point, I gotta say I listen to that tribute more than I do them. The bands are amazing, Almost every song is great. Love it. I also loved that Jawbreaker tribute. Except for the fact that boxcar is some whack ass techno version or whatever you wanna call it.