Looking for Minor Threat live LP

nico

I am looking for a Minor Threat live LP it comes in an inner sleeve only with a rectangular sticker on it which is around 3 by 7 inches with an ugly computer font.

I think the live set was recorded in DC, probably 1983.

I remember seeing it first for sale somewhere around 2004/2005. Possible pressed in Germany.

Offer cash.

I saw this in Philadelphia last weekend. I had never seem it before! It has Ian Makaye on the front with a mic in hand. Some live shot. It had my favorite song "Cashing In" on it too! If this is rare I'm pretty fucking bummed I didn't get it :-/ I opted to buy a Bob Dylan record for $15, which someone was selling on here for like $5 a few days later >:(

Always busy, I found a bunch of rare and non-rare Minor Threat/Dischord releases recently. Will be posting a few updates on my blog in a few weeks.

I really regret not picking up this release when I had the chance, first it was everywhere, several distros carried it, it was on eBay.de a lot and also some web only distros had it long after it wasn't available anymore in the regular distros.

I was stupid enough not to pick it up and now they all disappeared, really weird. Thus far no luck finding it.

@Chris, thanks for the heads up, I noticed it myself, but this is where I draw the line. I am not going to pay 25 dollar for a home dubbed cassette with a home made sleeve.

To easy to bootleg, make your own variations etc.

Definitely not a real pressing or a substantial number made to qualify as an commercial product.