EBAY GLASSJAW / THURSDAY / BELLE + SEB

suchashorttime

edit: I popped a few of these bad boys up on ebay. If you want to have at it, follow the link! http://shop.ebay.com/suchashorttime/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Hey guys, this is officially my first sale. Trying to recoup some of my wild spending this past month. There are a handfull I'm looking to get rid of, and a handfull I'm on the fence about and not sure if I'm ready to sell, but I will entertain offers.

I have minimal eBay feedback, but what I have is 100%: http://myworld.ebay.com/suchashorttime. I have bought a bunch of records on the board and never had a problem!

ALL 12" RECORDS (unless sealed) KEPT IN POLYPRO SEALABLE BAGS / RICE PAPER INNER SLEEVES. ALL 7" RECORDS IN POLY OR POLYPRO SLEEVES (some just wouldn't fit in the polypro.)

12" sale

Kyle Fischer Open Ground Polyvinyl Black 11ppd

Mumford & Sons Sigh No More Glassnote Black 16ppd

12" - taking offers, but don't know if I'm ready to let them go.

The Tallest Man On Earth Sometimes The Blues Is A Passing Bird Dead Oceans Black - SEALED

The Tallest Man On Earth The Wild Hunt Dead Oceans Black - SEALED

Into It Over It / Koji split No Sleep Black /200 - got a little beat up in the mail when it was shipped to me. Record is NM, cover is VG-.

7" sale

A Life Once Lost The Fourth Plague: Flies Black /1000 - 7ppd or less if I don't have to send it alone.

Belle and Sebastian Legal Man Black - OFFER

Glassjaw Stars Independent Black - OFFER

Glassjaw You Think You're (John Fucking Lennon) Independent Black - OFFER

Thursday / Thrice split Island Clear - OFFER <- NOW ON EBAY!!!

7" taking offers, don't know if I'll let it go.

Stay Ahead of The Weather We Better Get Going If We're Gonna No Sleep Black

GlassJAw singles, Thursday / Thrice split, and possibly B+S will probably go up on eBay on Sunday if they are still around.

Thanks for checking it out!