Bad Religion last night

I really want to see them tonight too cause they are playing with Ignite but its sold out (anyone out there with an extra ticket?). I may see them later this month again if I have any money left. This whole month there are a bunch of great shows Against Me!, Built to Spill and then Bamboozle the following month.

I really want to see them tonight too cause they are playing with Ignite but its sold out (anyone out there with an extra ticket?). I may see them later this month again if I have any money left. This whole month there are a bunch of great shows Against Me!, Built to Spill and then Bamboozle the following month.

ignite is playing on the 3/11 date if you want to see them.

ignite is playing on the 3/11 date if you want to see them.

Instead of seeing Bad Religion on 3/11, come with me to New Orleans for 311 Day.

Trust me, it's gonna be amazing.

I went to see Bad Religion last night at the House of Blues. They mostly played all their older stuff 80-85 which was great. They even had an acoustic session. It was funny to see Brian Baker smoking while holding his guitar with stickers spelling out 12XU

I'm not sure why you're amused by him smoking while having "12XU" on his guitar. It isn't a straight edge slogan, it's a Wire song. The lyrics are as follows.

Saw you in a mag, kissing a man

Smoking a fag, kissing a man

Smoking a fag, kissing a man

I've got you in a corner

I've got you in a corner

I've got you in a corner

I've got you in a corner

oh no no no

1-2-X-U

i have seen this band about 12 times, as much as 3 times in one week and i am actually kinda pissed at these sets because they are so good...its like when they did that one off cali show and played songs in chronological order for the set, cali gets the good shit..i heard they did news from the front...NEWS FROM THE FRONT!!!! what tha hell!?!?!?!?

I was at this show. Not my favorite of the "themed" shows they are playing right now. Last nite my boss went and it was Suffer/No Control/Against The Grain night. Wish I would have gone to that. Also who the fuck was that horrible horrible horrible opening band that was a bad version of the Horrorpops? Might have been the worst band Ive ever seen.