Spur of the Moment Road Trip!

Have any of you guys done this?

Me and my girlfriend realized we both had the weekend off, which never happens so we decided to drive up to Ohio for the weekend. Horrible waste of money but its peaceful for us. Even if its only for a few days.

Probably just gonna eat a ton of food and go to a museum or two.

i think the summer i graduated, my friends and i were hanging out at like 2:30 am with nothing to do, and decided to make a 4 hour drive north and hit up the beach.

the weather turned out totally shitty, but we still had a blast.

i want to take a roadtrip and just go eat bbq in every state.

Hell yeah. Everytime we play out of state we try to stop and get bbq. So far we have Alabama and Mississippi knocked out haha.

Not sure how deep you're looking to go into Ohio, but check out http://www.cincinnatiusa.com/attractions/ they seem to have some good deals. We have an awesome zoo, and some great art museums. The Reds are playing the Cardinals all weekend, which has become a heated rivalry.

(Also if you come to Cincinnati, I would pay you to pick up some honey roasted pecans from Big Rosies Pecan Stand in GA. Its on the way...)