wtb: plugs.

i just stretched to a 0, and now im bummed that i have no selection whatsoever.

dont really feel like going out and buying all new jewelry, so im wondering if anyone here has any old sz. 0s that theyd be willing to sell.

i generally get most of my stuff at ht. got a clearance taper/plug set for $9.90 last week.

if i cant find any help on here, ill probably put in an order at bodyartforms.com. theyve got a few (well.. a bunch) that ive got my eye on.

you can always order stuff from BMEZINE. but most of the stuff they carry is high grade shit, i personally don't bother with hot topic because well working in a shop and having people come in with infections they got from jewelry they bought there just soured me on it, even though i'm sure glass plugs aren't gonna cause infection i still don't support that store for any reason.

reminds me i think i might need to order some playing needles.

i haven't wore 0 Gauge stuff since 93'. looks like you might have to just go buy new plugs. or go buy plastic dowls at the local hobby store, cut them down and make notches and put o-rings on them. i did that while i was stretching my ears.. it was cheap as fuck.

What's this you say about an "O-Ring?"

you can always order stuff from BMEZINE. but most of the stuff they carry is high grade shit, i personally don't bother with hot topic because well working in a shop and having people come in with infections they got from jewelry they bought there just soured me on it, even though i'm sure glass plugs aren't gonna cause infection i still don't support that store for any reason.

ive gotten a majority of my stuff at hot topic, and ive never had any issues.

except for last week when i first ran the tapers through.. i guess i was just way too rough with it, because ive never experienced so much pain during a stretch.

im content with stopping here. i expected to be done at 2, but that was 3 years ago, and lately i just kind of got the urge to do it.

so now, id just like to start building up a new collection of 0s, which is why i was hoping someone on here may have a handful the unload.

ive gotten a majority of my stuff at hot topic, and ive never had any issues.

except for last week when i first ran the tapers through.. i guess i was just way too rough with it, because ive never experienced so much pain during a stretch.

im content with stopping here. i expected to be done at 2, but that was 3 years ago, and lately i just kind of got the urge to do it.

so now, id just like to start building up a new collection of 0s, which is why i was hoping someone on here may have a handful the unload.

yeah, don't stretch quickly. i did that, and blew out my left ear.. luckily it wasn't too bad, but still. i went from a 4 to a 00 and it ripped. was not my finest moment. i'm lucky my ear didn't totally reject and i wind up with udders for earlobes. though i could have easily gotten them sewn shut like many friends have had.

nah, i started at an 8, and have just stretched one size at a time, usually with a while in between.

but between my plugs and tattoo ideas, it would be great to have no foresight whatsoever, and just go balls to the wall with them.