FYE carrying vinyl now?

The FYE in Philly had a lot of vinyl...but of course is overpriced and stacked VERY poorly on shelves. Most of the shelves were collapsing too...

What was so bad about how they have theirs stacked? The LPs in the cubby holes look fine, if not a little tightly packed. The cubby holes which are diagonal and placed so that they face up just scream "seam rips," though.

I don't live in Philly but I do hope that you are right and they fixed however they stocked their LPs because while flipping through their selection I tried to help them out by making certain rows stand upright...

the FYE in West Long Branch NJ just got in over 100 albums on vinyl this past week and has been getting more and more everyday....its a pretty great selection too

including....

every Radiohead album(capitol reissues), Sufjan Stevens Illinoise, Deftones Around the Fur, every Beasties album, Neutral Milk Hotel, Tyler The Creator, Fleet Foxes both albums, Arcade Fire all 3 full lengths, and TONS of other stuff

if youre in the ocean/monmouth county area DEFINITELY check it out