FS: Zune 30 GB Digital player 80$

i have this player for a while but never realy used it,im more on regular clasic mp3 players so im selling this,if anyone's interested pm me an offer.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=zune+30gb&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=7150044930410964405&sa=X&ei=YlfMTd-cMsrasgaQxo2qAQ&ved=0CCwQ8wIwAg&biw=1280&bih=699#

it is in its original packaging the only thing is missing is the earphones cause i took them to use on my other mp3

not looking for very much

i've had an 80 gig zune for 4+ years, i got it replaced for free by microsoft once (just by bitching enough, i never had insurance) and the only other trouble i had was replacing the screen which only cost $40. i'm always amazed when it falls off my bike and still continues to work.

ha ha i havent tested it in that way,its a nice player ive used it for a couple of times but it just doesnt suits me,i like the smaller ones that can fit in you pocket easily and however i dont watch videos when im out or something...

lets make deal with someone

• 1 month later...