IIOI/KOji 2nd Press Reject!

evan was selling them sunday night. what's wrong with them?

They are supposely suppose to be RED and are being recalled from No Sleep (That's what he said to me.) But now that I'm home they look mint green like the second press should?

Also FYI MTS is handling all the Such Gold/IIOI splits.....so expect to get them a month from now, after SRC sends theirs out :-*

[image]

Yeah, when I talked to him he said he had "one box" that didn't get recalled, that's why I'm kind of curious as to how real this is. I don't know why he would lie about it, but I also don't know how many records fit in said theoretical box.

Ask Iodine records and their Deja Enteadu LP story :P

sounds like a ploy to get people to buy them. 'buy now! super rare! go go go go!'

It just seems strange to think the actual musician would try and con people, I mean, I'm not naive to think that all musicians are stand up people, insert Jonny Craig reference, but Evan seems like a good enough guy. I think we should ask No Sleep to clear this up >:(.

from the good ol' email:

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you pre-ordered the recent re-press of the IIOI/KOJI Split 12" on the Dark Red/Rust Brown colorway, you will know be getting a color we are calling Khaki Green as the plant pressing the record wrote the wrong Pantone color down and mistakenly created the completely wrong color. Thanks and if you did pre-order this colorway or the Minty color you will have your package shortly as vinyl is in and we are assembling them shortly!

xxx,

Chris No Sleep

and then there was this:

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you pre-ordered the recent re-press of the IIOI/KOJI Split 12" on the Dark Red/Rust Brown colorway, you will know be getting a color we are calling Khaki Green as the plant pressing the record wrote the wrong Pantone color down and mistakenly created the completely wrong color. Thanks and if you did pre-order this colorway or the Minty color you will have your package shortly as vinyl is in and we are assembling them shortly!

xxx,

Chris No Sleep

so the color was messed up, and perhaps the plant suggested recalling the press to press the correct color. i'm sure this dude wasn't scamming anyone. he's stand up.

and then there was this:

xxx,

Chris No Sleep

so the color was messed up, and perhaps the plant suggested recalling the press to press the correct color. i'm sure this dude wasn't scamming anyone. he's stand up.

Evan can do no wrong! He gave me a PBR tall boy too :D He even wanted Ke$ha to reply to my suggestion that they should perform the act of coitus.

Also info for CSTVT - Summer Fences. Summer Fences will be pressed on CYLS and feature new artwork and Echo and Light will be repressed on Tiny Engines. Both are coming out mid to late summer I believe :D