afs kevin devine singles

i swear there was a thread for this release already, but i couldnt find it.

these were supposed to be released a couple weeks ago, and i havent received mine or heard anything.

has anyone else gotten theirs?

(i dont know why im surprised that i didnt get an afs release on time...)

• 2 months later...

limited pressing / the old lp posted an interview with RJ today. people are reporting getting the 7"s in random colors that they didn't order. i haven't gotten any of mine. i also have a paypal dispute started for a different kd 7" i sent RJ money for in june and never heard back about or got.

here is the interview if anyone is interested: http://blog.limitedpressing.com/post/8695480085/lp-interviews-mightier-than-sword-records

As I said in the other Kevin Devine Part of the Whole and Luxembourg thread. I ordered clear from AFS for both singles as well and got them on Saturday. I got an Orange Part of the whole 7" and a Blue Luxembourg 7". I think these are the ones that were supposed to be the Looney Tunes exclusive. Oh well, I will take them. Maybe they changed the pressing info on these. I'm so confused on this still. I like to collect all KD variants but this isn't making it easy And if anyone wants to get rid of their black copies once they get them if ever they get them I would be interested. I know AFS is good for it.

Got a couple emails from RJ this morning regarding these

Hello!

Thank you so much for supporting Academy Fight Song and ordering a copy of Kevin Devine's "Part Of The Whole" 7" on limited edition vinyl. I know you've been waiting for an update on the status of the release, so here it goes:

We have finally received all of the vinyl and jackets/inserts in! You can see pictures of everything on the Academy Fight Song Facebook page: http://facebook.com/academyfightsong.

The only thing left to do is to screen-print the b-sides of the 7"s, which we will be doing today through this weekend, and all orders will be shipping out by early next week. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, or need to have the mailing address changed, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly: [email protected] and you will receive a prompt response.

Thanks so much for your patience and support!

Take care,

RJ

Hello,You were recently mailed a orange copy of Kevin Devine's "Part Of The Whole" 7", which isn't the color you originally ordered and hadn't yet been screen-printed on the b-side of the 7". I apologize for the mistake, and would like to give you a couple options to take care of this issue:

1) Keep the 7" and we will also ship you the correct color with the screen-print. You will be 1 of 20 people to have the 7" with out a screen-print on the b-side.

2) Send the 7" back to us (we will cover shipping) and we will ship you the correct color with the screen-print.

Please let me know what you would like to do, and I will make sure you're taken care of immediately.

Thanks so much for your support, and I again, I apologize for the mix-up.

Take care,

RJ

Hello!

Thank you so much for supporting Academy Fight Song and ordering a copy of Kevin Devine's "Part Of The Whole" 7" on limited edition vinyl. I know you've been waiting for an update on the status of the release, so here it goes:

We have finally received all of the vinyl and jackets/inserts in! You can see pictures of everything on the Academy Fight Song Facebook page: http://facebook.com/academyfightsong.

The only thing left to do is to screen-print the b-sides of the 7"s, which we will be doing today through this weekend, and all orders will be shipping out by early next week. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, or need to have the mailing address changed, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly: [email protected] and you will receive a prompt response.

Take care,

RJ

Hello,You were recently mailed a orange copy of Kevin Devine's "Part Of The Whole" 7", which isn't the color you originally ordered and hadn't yet been screen-printed on the b-side of the 7". I apologize for the mistake, and would like to give you a couple options to take care of this issue:

1) Keep the 7" and we will also ship you the correct color with the screen-print. You will be 1 of 20 people to have the 7" with out a screen-print on the b-side.

2) Send the 7" back to us (we will cover shipping) and we will ship you the correct color with the screen-print.

Please let me know what you would like to do, and I will make sure you're taken care of immediately.

Take care,

RJ

Hello!

Take care,

RJ

Take care,

RJ

Also got those emails today. Hope I actually get the color I ordered.

Hello!

Take care,

RJ

Take care,

RJ

Also got those emails today. Hope I actually get the color I ordered.

• 3 weeks later...