PO: Cannabis Corpse-Beneath Grow Lights Thou Shalt

[image]

“Pro Stoner Die Hard” + splatter and blue vinyl editions + CD available. Will ship first week of July.

“Pro Stoner Die Hard” includes:

clear vinyl in housed in gatefold jacket

Bonus foil stamped Flexi disc w/ extra track "Weedspawn: The Re-bake"

Embroidered patch

Full Color 11x17 poster

Foil Sticker

http://www.tankcrimes.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1348

Blue

http://www.tankcrimes.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1350

Splatter

http://www.tankcrimes.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1349

Ships the first week of july!

i ordered the Pro Stoner Die Hard edition to go along with my limited square 8 inch Weeding EP limited to 420 copies. i only assume that this Pro Stoner Die Hard edition will be limited to 420 also

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no problem! i posted this as soon as i saw it, i couldnt pass it up, im still looking for that trip-bud tube of the resinated! i tried to order it from you guys about a year ago or a little less when it was still on the site but it was up there by mistake! i was bummed.

i sent you an email regarding my order too, if you could check it out possibly.

and limited to 210, awesome!

either way, thanks man!

i sent you an email regarding my order too, if you could check it out possibly.

!

i've got about 750 emails in my inbox right now, if its crucial try me here, it will be easier to find. I won't be able to answer all the emails til after these are all packed and shipped.

[image]

http://piratespress.com/rotw/?p=563

It's not a big deal, I ordered the pro stoner edition, and I was just curious if I could get the splatter vinyl with all the pro stoner edition extras instead of the clear. If it happens to be possible let me know if not don't worry about it. I'm just stoked to get a copy

im still looking for that trip-bud tube of the resinated!

I might be able to hook you up with this - a local used book store that also has a small record selection randomly had like three copies of Tube of the Resinated, for only $7.99 each (brand new). The one I bought ended up being the trip-bud variant (goddamn it's amazing), so if I go back again within the next few days I could grab one for you.

PMd!!!

i havent seen one sell since it sold out on the tank crimes site. so im not sure, im dying to get one though

i ordered from TC and it was on the site still, but i never got it. scotty said they sold out and it didnt get removed from the site yet, but he did everything he could to try to find me one but to no avail.

^^ yeah sorry about that one, I swear sometimes my webstore inventory just skips numbers sometimes.

these look even doper in person (yesterdays pick was from the plant) - one last element I need is a lyric sheet for the bonus track, will be ready in a few hours and these will start shipping monday as promised.

[image]

^^ yeah sorry about that one, I swear sometimes my webstore inventory just skips numbers sometimes.

these look even doper in person (yesterdays pick was from the plant) - one last element I need is a lyric sheet for the bonus track, will be ready in a few hours and these will start shipping monday as promised.

[image]

No worries buddy. You did everything you could! I think I may have one coming my way soon. Stoked on that flexi!

im glad i ordered the die hard. i was on the edge of ordering the splatter because i like the way it looks more. but in the end, im stoked that the record, flexi and flexi lyric sheet are all clear. its going to look awesome all together.

im stoked to see what the patch and sticker look like