FS: BRAND NEW YFW, Deja, Holiday, split CD & DEMO!

scottheisel

My copy of Your Favorite Weapon is on white vinyl (limited to 100 copies) and came from Iodine Recordings waaaay back in 2002; I ordered it from their website after I booked the band a show (and a whopping 7 people showed up). It is in perfect condition; my only regret is, after opening it, I kept the shrinkwrap on it because I liked the sticker, but a few years ago I panicked after seeing a thread on this board that said leaving shrinkwrap on a record for a long period of time can cause the sleeve to warp, so I took it off and threw it away. So there's no sticker, but other than that, it's perfect.

My copy of Deja Entendu was a gift from Triple Crown Records, as was a copy of the band's Holiday EP (the five-song CD sent out to street teamers). I received both around Christmas 2003. Both are in perfect condition.

My copy of the band's split CD with Safety In Numbers was acquired at some point in 2002 when it was sent to me for review on Punknews, I think? (I know I reviewed it, but I can't remember if it was bought by me or given to me.) Anyway, it's also in perfect condition.

My copy of the band's four-song demo CD from 2001 was purchased the first time I saw them with the Reunion Show in August 2001 (my band also opened for them). The songs on it are "Last Chance To Lose Your Keys," "Magazines," "Logan To Government Center (1st Demo)" and "Secondary.") It is also in perfect condition.

I love all of these records.

Here's the thing: I also love my girlfriend. Like, a lot. Like, we're celebrating our fourth anniversary this September in Las Vegas, and I want to make it an extremely special weekend. So I need as much cash as I can muster beforehand.

Before you begin PMing lowball offers: I know exactly what most of these are worth (barring the demo, which I've never seen on eBay before), and expect to get their full value for each. However, I'd rather work out these deals privately so we can all avoid the hassle and fees of eBay.

I will ship USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation; if you desire different shipping methods, just ask and we can figure something out.

Just to get this out of the way: I will only accept PayPal transactions marked as "Gift." If this scares you off, that's fine, but I think it's pretty clear you can trust me.

With all of that said: PM away if you're interested, and please don't be offended if I don't get back to you right away or at all.

Dude, you are selling things that could net you 250 or so, and you expect people to GIFT you the money so you can avoid losing 2 dollars on paypal? Just because you are a loser on here and have 43643 posts on here doesnt make you any more reliable than anyone else. Giving the fact that you also can be a douche I wouldnt be surprised if you didnt mail them out, they are in shitty condition, etc etc. Give the people a way to file a grievance at least when they are dropping that much money.

Dude, you are selling things that could net you 250 or so, and you expect people to GIFT you the money so you can avoid losing 2 dollars on paypal? Just because you are a loser on here and have 43643 posts on here doesnt make you any more reliable than anyone else. Giving the fact that you also can be a douche I wouldnt be surprised if you didnt mail them out, they are in shitty condition, etc etc. Give the people a way to file a grievance at least when they are dropping that much money.

Don't like my rules, don't buy my records. It's really not that difficult.

how bout if people want to not gift it, they just add on however much the paypal fee is? drama solved.

If someone really feels that insecure about dealing with me and wants to do this, I'm open to it, but it just seems like a waste of extra money on their end. Again, I don't think there's ever been a question of my trustworthiness or credibility brought up, either on this board or in real life.

• 4 weeks later...