pelican - s/t 12" LP on color

damn i have s/t on black. i didn't know there was color.

i have two different Australasia's. Both are the green and purple cover. One is the pink and white vinyl. the other is green and purple vinyl. I ordered the clear blue edish of City of Echoes, and i ordered the red with pink splatter for Pink Mammoths.

If anyone is trading or selling the March to the Sea EP on color, or The Fire In Our Throats Will Beckon the Thaw on color let me know.

ive got city of echoes on clear w/ black and pink mammoth on pink w/ purple, red, and black coming to me.

you can get the fire in our throats fairly cheap on ebay these days. the value on those has dropped a decent amount. i got it on clear blue for not much more than retail awhile back. great record. dont care what people say about pelican.

there was a repress on interloper a few weeks ago. the first time it's on colour. i'm pissed that i already have one on black and that i'm not into spending money on this band anymore but this was a really great and heavy release. here's the link: http://www.interloperrecords.com/news.htm

they just jacked the price on this though. ahh well, hopefully this helps some of you out.

• 6 years later...