FS/FT Still got some stuff.

idreamofpunk

HEY, ALL! I got some records I wish to sell. Give a look?

Most have set prices, and some I wish to take offers on. Cool? Cool?

PPD IS IN THE US ONLY!!!!!!

I'd appreciate the minimum total be $10, but if you REALLY don't want anything else, we can probably work something out.

Thanks!

You may also look here for pics of anything or to see what else I have: http://www.theoldlp.com/idreamofpunk/collection

If something is not checked as for sale or trade, feel free to ask. Just know that there's a better chance of it not being sold or traded. Also, there are things on my list labeled for sale or trade that aren't on this list below. I just decided to put em up for grabs, and don't know if I have time to put them here.

PLEASE NOTE: SIGNED ITEMS ARE NOT FOR SALE.

Take a look around.

12"s

Bouncing Souls - Live at Generation - 1st Pressing, black, /1500? 12ppd

Dropkick Murphys - Live on Lansdowne - 1st Pressing, Green, /? 12ppd

Elliott - U.S. Songs - RSD edition, grey, /500? 12ppd

NOFX - The War On Errorism - black 10ppd

Red City Radio - To The Sons and Daughters of Woody Guthrie - white with red screenprint on b-side, /400 18ppd

Weezer - Raditude - black, /? Still sealed 10ppd

Weezer - Hurley - European pressing, red, /500 13ppd (16.99 before shipping at KRM)

10"s

Nothing now

7"s

Cold War Kids - Something Is Not Right With Me - 7", 1st Pressing, black 7ppd

The Damned Things - We've Got A Situation Here - 7", 1st Pressing, clear, /? 4ppd

Evaporators/Andrew W.K. - A Wild Pear - 7", 1st Pressing, white, /? 7ppd

Fake Problems - Songs for Teenagers - 7", green, /500 7ppd

Fake Problems - Songs for Teenagers - 7", clear, /500 7ppd

Red City Radio/the Great St. Louis - split - 1st pressing, blue sleeve, brown vinyl, /240 15ppd

Rise Against - Join The Ranks - 1st PRessing, Red, slight seam slit on top, /514 18ppd

rise Against - Join The Ranks - 1st PRessing, Picture disc, /1030 10ppd

Stay Ahead of The Weather - We Better Get Goin' If We're Gonna - 7", 1st Pressing, black, /200 10ppd

Tim Kasher - Cold Love - 7", 1st Pressing, black, 172/500 10ppd

Touche Amore/La Dispute - Searching for a Pulse/The Worth of the World - 7", 1st Pressing, black, /1000 $10ppd

CDs

REgina Spektor - Songs - rare cd, slimline case 10ppd

Regina Spektor - Live at Bull Moose - rare cd 10ppd

both for 15ppd

Other Miscellaney

Final Fantasy VII - PS1, black, original case, not greatest hits $35ppd

See Spot Rock Tour Poster 20ppd

I believe this was the inaugural See Spot Rock Tour, though I could be wrong. There were, maybe, four of these posters printed up by the venue, which was The Avenue at Gingamsburg Church in Tipp City, OH. They were displayed in the church itself, and aside from a tear at the top, and the tape that was left on due to the poster ripping to shreds if removal was attempted, the poster is in fair shape considering the paper quality.

Signed by a number of people in the Christian music scene, including three members of Relient K (Mett Theisen being among them), three members of Sanctus Real, maybe one of the guys from Pillar, a few of the O.C. Supertones (I think Ethan Luck is on there), and John Reuben.

[image]

[image]

(just a close up of the RK signatures, and a few others)

Cure Poster with an image that is the stuff of nightmares.

[image]

NOFX poster from 2001

[image]

Godspeed You! Black EMperor poster from the 2011 Tour

[image]

Also, i've got one of these:

[image]

No software disc, no USB cord, or manual, but this thing is pretty self-explainatory. It was in every Apple store for years and years and you heard every brat that had the concept of what a piano did banging on it whenever you walked it.

but I've got one, and I don't use it anymore. $40+shipping? Instead of $125-ish for the newer model? How's that sound?

PM me if anything caches your eye.

WANTS:

The Gaslight Anthem - Senor and the Queen - 10", 3rd Gunner PRessing, clear orange/gold, /500

The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound - European pressing, matrix number is one one line, rather than the US pressing which has it broken into two lines

The Horrible Crowes - Elsie - Euro pressings, black or red

Fake Problems - How Far Our Bodies Go - 1st US Pressing, clear, /350

Fake Problems - Viking Wizard Eyes, Wizard Full of Lies - 1st Pressing, black, /100

Fake Problems - Viking Wizard Eyes, Wizard Full of Lies - 1st Pressing, black/grey swirl splatter whatever, /50

New Found Glory - Tip of the Iceberg - Friends Press, blue, /100

New Found Glory - Sticks and Stones - 1st PRessing, red, /100

New Found Glory - Sticks and Stones - 1st PRessing, white, /?

New Found Glory - From The Screen To Your Stereo - blue

New Found Glory - From The Screen To Your Stereo - white

New Found Glory - From The Screen To Your Stereo - red

New Found Glory - Failure's Not Flattering - pic disc

New Found Glory - I Don't Want To Know - pic disc

New Found Glory - My Friends Over You - pic disc

New Found Glory/Shai Hulud - Not Without A Heart Once Nourished By Sticks And Stones Within Blood Ill-Tempered Misanthropy Pure Gold Can Stay - Tour split, blue

International Superheroes of Hardcore - Takin' It Ova - Friends Pressing, white with black/yellow splatter

(okay, enough of that)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...