the next band to hit the hype machine...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Jamie (my friend who worked with him) had amazing stories about his shenanigans pretty much daily. I miss those.

I've got so many stories, damn. My favorite has to be the one where his tick (he has OCD, ADD, and Tourettes for everyone else's background) was that he HAD to do whatever you told him not to do. Oh man, we had a lot of fun with that one. We weren't being dicks, we were just getting even for the electricity, internet, and all the food he ate over the years.

But one time he went out on a date with this SMOKING hot chick (he gets good looking women) and he had pissed us off earlier in the day by doing laundry at our apartment, forgetting it, and leaving it all out for us to find when we got home. So we called him up while he was out for this nice dinner and said, "Ryan, don't punch yourself in the cock." And he says, "I fuckin' hate you guys" :::PUNCH::: :::PUNCH::: :::PUNCH:::

Hilarious.

Hahahahahaha. I've never heard a Rado story i didn't like.

Here's a topper. You know how he has a socially-unacceptable tick? Like when he sings live he gives the crowd the finger the whole time. Or that he has to compulsively touch boobs, crotches, etc?

Well at his wedding him and his wife were praying with the pastor and right in the middle of the pastor praying (in front of about 200 people) he reached out and grabbed the pastor's junk. Mostly funny because the pastor started laughing and no one had to look up because we all knew what had just happened.

i like to hear more though. dude sounds like a blast

on the band front

www.myspace.com/shermertheband

they won't get any hype, i doubt anyone other than their parents will worship em...but fuck they are good.

also, that dude Frank Turner is about to drop an album that should get the hype machine a rolling

This band is fucking DOPE. It's a British version of Minus The Bear mixed with Bloc Party. Killer record.

Yeah man the whole record is amazing, they pressed it too so even better. I know they have played a couple of NY shows but cant wait till maybe they do an extensive tour here in the states, kinda unlikely they will swing through Dallas anytime soon though.