YOB, White Hills, Graveyard, Botch, WZombie more!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Oh NICE....I'd like to request that and Anthrax's We've Come for You All, preferably the purple & clear variant.

Also I got my Cynic vinyl in today, everything arrived perfectly.

Glad everything arrived ok, thanks for the order. I just placed an order last week with Nuclear Blast and would've added the Anthrax LP to the order if I had known. Btw, a label recently sent me an Anthrax slipmat but I'm not really into them so if you want it I'll add to a future order if you ever decide to make another order.

Does that include the Meshuggah (since it's a preorder)? The Anthrax is a pre-order too, it's supposed to release sometime near the end of February.

I'll take that slipmat once I place another order, it'll probably be for those 2..or 1, or whatever ends up happening.

Thanks again.

Just checked the wholesale list and I can get the Anthrax on clear /150 or white /?? but not purple/clear /150. Also, I can't get the brown vinyl edition of the new Meshuggah, which seems to be the only color available right now.

Yeah the way Nuclear Blast handles the exclusives thing is strange. I've been able to get a few of the exclusives before including the Moonsorrow "Suden Uni" LP on white but others are off limits. I think they just wait and see if the exclusives sell and if they don't sell out right away they add them to the wholesale list. At any rate, I'll bring in that Contraditions LP along with the new Anthrax and hopefully they put up another Koloss color as well.

so much I want to get how bad is shipping on big orders?

What country are you from? I give shipping discounts on big orders if you're from the US. It's a lot harder to do internationally though. Send me a pm and we can work something out.

What day did you get the new Alcest? I'm still waiting on mine to come in

Got them in yesterday (1/24)