YOB, White Hills, Graveyard, Botch, WZombie more!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another request, this time it's cheap:

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/products/t....be led-vin.html

It's the new Job for a Cowboy album, it's not being released in the US on vinyl (yet at least), and the NB press comes with a pressing of the Doom & Gloom EPs, which aren't on vinyl either (yet).

It's releases on the 13th.

How quick do you think you'll sell out of the EWiz 7"s? I'm going to Roadburn (!), so I'm saving all my money for that, but I'd love to pick it up when I get back from Europe.

Holy shit dude, take me with you! haha. Anyway, I'll set aside a 7" for you so if you come back and they've sold out just contact me and I'll hook you up. You could also score me an Ulver 7" they're selling there and I'll trade you straight across.

Awesome, thanks a lot! I've been meaning to place an order with you for a while, but I've been trying to be good so save the money for Roadburn. I still need to get that s/t EWiz reissue along with some other stuff, especially if you get non pic LP versions of that first Graveyard record. I'll def try to pick you up one of those Ulver 7"s. Do you know if Agalloch was doing anything special for the gig? Let me know if there's anything else other bands might have and I'll see if I can track them down when I'm there. I'll try not to spend all my cash on booze.

Awesome, thanks a lot! I've been meaning to place an order with you for a while, but I've been trying to be good so save the money for Roadburn. I still need to get that s/t EWiz reissue along with some other stuff, especially if you get non pic LP versions of that first Graveyard record. I'll def try to pick you up one of those Ulver 7"s. Do you know if Agalloch was doing anything special for the gig? Let me know if there's anything else other bands might have and I'll see if I can track them down when I'm there. I'll try not to spend all my cash on booze.

sent you a pm with some agalloch info