WTB - BLINK 182 S/T

dobrock

Hey,

So I missed out on that repressing by two hours last month of the S/T and been kicking myself for it.

I really am looking for Blink's S/T

I'd prefer a new/great condition record. (I'm looking to play it a ton of times, I just don't want any scratches or skips)

I'm looking for cheapest option. I don't care which pressing it is or it's color. I really am just looking for one that plays the songs hah.

Let me know if you can help out, Thanks.

Well, they didn't really comes SEALED. Just in a poly-sleeve like the MTS pressings of The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me.

So if you somehow acquire a sealed copy, you might want to ask some questions.

oh, thanks for the heads up. i'll fix that. really im just looking for as new of a copy as i can.

didn't hot topic do a pressing, though?

Well, they didn't really comes SEALED. Just in a poly-sleeve like the MTS pressings of The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me.

So if you somehow acquire a sealed copy, you might want to ask some questions.

oh, thanks for the heads up. i'll fix that. really im just looking for as new of a copy as i can.

didn't hot topic do a pressing, though?

no hot topic pressing

AFS and Triple Crown did all pressings of The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me.

I already corrected myself on it, thanks. RJ owns both MTS and AFS, or at least is involved in both. Got confused. At one tome had both triple crown and AFS presses. Don't anymore. Would've checked if I did.