Orlando area:Experienced musician looking for band

Hey! My name is Jesse and, as the title states, I am currently looking to join/and or start a band in or around Orlando, Florida. At the moment I am attending the University of Central Florida and would love to be part of a band again that has all intentions of putting out records, playing shows, and gaining a fan base. I have been playing guitar since the 5th grade and drums since the beginning of high school. I would personally believe that I am more skilled in the guitar, but I definitely love both instruments equally and would be happy playing either in a band. I can also sing back up vocals during live shows. I have all the necessary equipment for practicing as well as playing shows. This includes a Gibson Les Paul, Mesa Half Stack, and Tama Drum set. I have been in bands before and have played many shows during my high school years in South Florida. I personally am open to most types of music! Though, my main interests at the moment are Pop Punk (ex. The wonder years, New Found Glory), Melodic Hardcore (ex. Such Gold), Alternative Rock (ex. Jimmy Eat World), Indie/Pop Punk (ex. Stay Ahead of the Weather), Post-Hardcore, and just about any other types that fit into that type of scene. I am looking for serious inquiries only with other members who are in the age range of just about 18 or older. Must have great personalities and have the love to make music at the top of their list, not partying, meeting girls, and all that jazz…

So if any of this interests you, feel free to PM me or send me over an email to

[email protected] (yes, that’s 3 s’, 2 was already taken haha)

Thanks!

-Jesse

DO:

go to shows, hang out with people, make friends, start bands

DO NOT:

post embarrassing videos from high school, delete that shit.

Shut the fuck up.

There are far more embarrassing covers or worse sounding things he could have put up.

haha thanks dude, +1

At the time, I was the one person in my band that didn't want to cover attack attack... and we hadn't planned to, but somebody in the crowd had yelled it out towards the end of our set, and we said "what the hay, why not..." haha

We had practiced it as a joke in my house and we figured it couldn't hurt, seeing as though most people at that time didn't really know of attack attack just yet haha

I posted the video as more of a "see, I can play the drums" type thing, not at all a way to show that I covered attack attack at some point in time, since than my music interests have matured greatly, and it's the only video I have.. haha

oh, and if you want to laugh at more videos that can be see as worse than mine, feel free to type in "attack attack band cover" on youtube...

if you're going to make a post like that, people are going to expect to hear recordings (audio or video) that you are proud of and accurately show your taste and skill. I wouldn't post that I had a Milli Vanilli tape in elementary school if I didn't want to play that sort of shit now.

That being said, can you cover "Blame it on the Rain" for me?

if you're going to make a post like that, people are going to expect to hear recordings (audio or video) that you are proud of and accurately show your taste and skill. I wouldn't post that I had a Milli Vanilli tape in elementary school if I didn't want to play that sort of shit now.

That being said, can you cover "Blame it on the Rain" for me?

alright, I see your point and I agree with what you are saying... which is I guess the reason I took the video off...