WTB: **Any and ALL Copeland LPs;**

tadkinsutk

Not sure if you're trying to collect all variants but shopradiocast has one of the In Motion variants:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Copeland-%252d-In-Motion-LP.html

If you email RJ at Academy Fight Song Records he should be able to sell you another variant or two. Sometimes he's slow on emails though.

For Beneath Medicine Tree usually these pop up on here or ebay a good bit and usually go for 50ish bucks. Don't pay the 65 and up prices on ebay.

Hope that helps some.

Thanks so much for your guys' help!

I actually bought "In Motion" today on Broken Circles...I was holding out on eBay for a cheap steal, but I just sucked it up and paid the $18 on there.

Now all I need is Beneath Medicine Tree and You Are My Sunshine.

I hope some people would be a little nice on pricing, but man, all I see is just high price after price.

Anyway, I'm still ready for any possibilities!

Actually 15-18 bucks for In Motion is about the best you can do. The people selling them on ebay all seem to be unaware that it is still fairly available.

Beneath Medicine Tree (as long as you're willing to pay) seems to be readily available fairly easily.

Sunshine is bizarre. Nearly 1000 pressed and you hardly ever ever ever see it for sale. Good luck on that one!

I found someone through Deadformat willing to sell You Are My Sunshine signed, but lowest he's letting it go for is $100. He messaged me around the time I bought my copy for the same price, which everybody else I asked on there was not willing to part with theirs. If you want I could PM you his Deadformat username and you could message him?

I found someone through Deadformat willing to sell You Are My Sunshine signed, but lowest he's letting it go for is $100. He messaged me around the time I bought my copy for the same price, which everybody else I asked on there was not willing to part with theirs. If you want I could PM you his Deadformat username and you could message him?

• 3 weeks later...