KEVIN DEVINE - "Between The Concrete & Clouds"

nihac

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that it was the German pressing, but thanks for the other info. Do you know the pressing info for Bad Book's LP?

I think the red vinyl was 750. Not sure about the yellow vinyl. Wish I owned the red vinyl too. Collecting Kevin Devine variants get way to expensive.

The pre-order for the red LP gave me a headache, but worth it.

I missed out on Put Your Ghost to Rest and I refuse to pay what people offer me. So here's to hoping a re-release happens eventually.

I saw that it was the German pressing, but thanks for the other info. Do you know the pressing info for Bad Book's LP?

I think the red vinyl was 750. Not sure about the yellow vinyl. Wish I owned the red vinyl too. Collecting Kevin Devine variants get way to expensive.

The pre-order for the red LP gave me a headache, but worth it.

I missed out on Put Your Ghost to Rest and I refuse to pay what people offer me. So here's to hoping a re-release happens eventually.

hey nihac, how many is the colored lp going to be limited to? the usa preorder packages just went up and there is no limited/colored one here.

We will do a first press of 300 copies.

100 copies will be on clear/white mixed marbled vinyl, 200 copies will be on yellow/green mixed marbled vinyl.

The LP will include a free CD and a 4 page folder/booklet in LP size.

hey nihac, how many is the colored lp going to be limited to? the usa preorder packages just went up and there is no limited/colored one here.

100 copies will be on clear/white mixed marbled vinyl, 200 copies will be on yellow/green mixed marbled vinyl.

When will you put them up for sale?

When will you put them up for sale?

It says September 9th on the Arctic Rodeo Recordings Website.

We have preview pics of the LP available now.

It is going to be limited to 300 copies and will come with a free CD and a heavy weight 4 page booklet/insert.

The clear/white mixed vinyl will be limited to 100 copies, the yellow/green mixed vinyl will be limited to 200 copies.

Pre-order will be up at http://www.arcticrodeorecordings.com September 9th.

[image]

[image]

We also have our pressing of the 7" including the non album tracks "Luxembourg" and "Part Of The Whole" available at http://www.arcticrodeorecordings.com. The pressing is limited to 300 copies, 100 copies are on green vinyl and 200 copies are on purple vinyl.

[image]

[image]

• 2 weeks later...