Marmoset Vinyl Box Set ...100 copies.

One of my fave releases of the year, thus far...

In honor of the 10-year anniversary of "Record In Red", Joyful Noise Recordings is reissuing all four of Marmoset's full-length albums on vinyl (including, for the first time ever on LP, 1999's "Today It's You" and 2009's "Tea Tornado").

The LPs will be released in a limited edition box set, packaged in a custom-built wooden box, elaborately screen-printed, hand-numbered, and limited to 100 copies.

Pre-order the box set for $54 here: http://www.joyfulnoiserecordings.com/catalog/jnr83

Or, you can order just Today It's You for $12 here: http://www.joyfulnoiserecordings.com/catalog/jnr82

Also included in this box set is:

(1) an INSTANT download of the band's entire catalog

(2) a 40 page mini-booklet containing an extended bio, interviews, anecdotes, and lyrics

(3) FOUR digital EPs of outtakes from each album (totaling 24 unreleased bonus tracks)

Thanks for supporting Marmoset!

• 1 month later...

got mine yesterday. really nice package, but my box had a split in the wood; havent taken the shrinkwrap off to see if its completely through. i will say that while the package is fantastic, i would have paid a little more to avoid mediamail shipping, the box it came in was beaten all to hell. over all, very nice.