Toronto/Montreal/Ottawa/New York record stores

Part two of my awesome unemployed winter roadtrip is coming up and I am going to the following places for April. I'm pretty sure there was already a thread about Toronto record stores (and I have a friend there who says she knows all the good ones) but if anyone could help me out with any of the other places I would greatly appreciate it.

Vertigo Records in Ottawa. It's on Rideau St. right across from the Rideau Centre Shopping Centre. There used to be another store Record Runner as well but that block got torn down and they went out of business. When that happened Vertigo bought all their stock, or at least most of it. I haven't lived in Ottawa for the past year so there may be some new/other stores.

Part two of my awesome unemployed winter roadtrip is coming up and I am going to the following places for April. I'm pretty sure there was already a thread about Toronto record stores (and I have a friend there who says she knows all the good ones) but if anyone could help me out with any of the other places I would greatly appreciate it.

If your friend lives here, there's probably nothing I can mention that she doesn't already know. But just to be sure:

Hits and Misses (bloor st. west)

Rotate This! (Queen st. west)

Criminal Records (Queen st. west) sometimes has some good stuff, more mainstream though.

Sonic Boom (Bloor st. west)

Montréal:

1. SoundCentral on Coloniale/Mont-Royal

2. Paul's Boutique on Mont-Royal a block away from SoundCentral towards the subway station

3. Sonik on Berri / Duluth

4. New record store (name? wasn't opened when I left) a few blocks away from Sonik on Berri towards the Mount

5. Primitive on St. Denis a block north of square St. Louis

6. Beatnick's on St. Denis on the same block as Primitive, same side of the street

7. X20 on St. Denis, a between Sherbrooke & the square St. Louis

theres also a few records at L'Échange near Primitive / Beatnick's but they take horrible care of 'em