BTBAM - Parallax vinyl NON RSD pressing?

hedon

I just found this in the european Century Media distro, and says the release date is 2011. 08. 26. I wonder what could it be? Maybe they just got a few copies of the RSD version, or is it a euro press?

http://www.cmdistro.de/index.php?page=product&info=4134092

Anyway, it's a great way to grab it on cheap price, shipping is only 3 euro worldwide.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
I'm guessing it will sell out before they get to the US. If anyone can get there hands on one ill pay handsomely even may be willing to trade for a signed cover. Surprised it hasn't hit eBay yet.

Nah, I doubt they'll sell out on the European tour. It only has a few days left. I am being optimistic about it of course, haha. Are you seeing them on any of the US tour dates?

I'm guessing it will sell out before they get to the US. If anyone can get there hands on one ill pay handsomely even may be willing to trade for a signed cover. Surprised it hasn't hit eBay yet.

Nah, I doubt they'll sell out on the European tour. It only has a few days left. I am being optimistic about it of course, haha. Are you seeing them on any of the US tour dates?

They are not playing with in 3 hours of me.. I doubt it. Someone generous could pick me up a copy. :-)

So they are coming to Boston on the 30th of Oct.. Who wants to go with me. :-) Dillinger Escape is backing them too, pretty sweet.

DEP had to back out of the show. Cave In is replacing them.

That's like losing a winning instant win ticket only to find a winning Powerball ticket.

Now there is pink too.. How many tour variants are there going to be..

It could be the same variant, some people use pink and purple interchangeably.

It's pretty weird there was no announcement about it or anything. I'm going to email Metal Blade and ask about it.

Yeah I think they're the same. I said pink because it looks pink to me & the sticker on the shrink wrap said pink.