New Record Label for Hard Rock/Psych Vinyl

I don't want to make this a commercial, but I wanted to let you all know that Ripple Music is pleased to announce the success of it's first year, celebrating it's roster of killer hard rock and Heavy Psych releases on 12" LP, Double-LP, and 7" vinyl.

We got Double 12" gatefold from Poobah and JPT Scare band, plus 12" from Stone Axe and the upcoming reissue of the first Mos Generator Album with tons of bonus material.

We also have split singles from Stone Axe/Mighty High for stoner fans and Sky Parade/Grand Atlantic for psych fans, and don't forget our double 7" gatefold Heavy Ripples with Stone Axe. Sun Gods in Exile, Grfter, and Mighty High.

We're huge vinyl collectors ourselves so we only put out what we'd love to have in our own collections, and there's lots more vinyl to come for you retro-70's hard rock, stoner, and psych fans.

Peace,

Racer and Pope

Ripple Music

www.ripple-music.com

• 1 month later...

Just released Mos Generator 10 year anniversary special, reissue of their first album. LP has whole original album. CD included in the gatefold has whole album, plus bonus track, plus a complete live show from the time period, and download card, also included has all the above, plus another show and demos, outtakes and a live jam session!

• 1 month later...