BTBAM - Colors 2nd pressing released

Awful packaging. Corners are bent on every single cover. Not enough to make me complain to Victory but the first jacket is bent to hell. Not pleased, at least the records aren't warped.

I emailed them anyway. Just to see what they say. We paid for a brand new record not one that looks used. I'm hoping they'll just replace the jacket.

Awful packaging. Corners are bent on every single cover. Not enough to make me complain to Victory but the first jacket is bent to hell. Not pleased, at least the records aren't warped.

I emailed them anyway. Just to see what they say. We paid for a brand new record not one that looks used. I'm hoping they'll just replace the jacket.

True, worth a shot I guess.

just got mine! its in perfect condition, sorry to hear about your troubles

but i really love how 1 of the orange records is noticeably darker then the other

Wow you weren't kidding. The orange is perhaps my favorite out of the 3 repressed colors so far. I imagine the yellow will look much like Alkaline Trio's "Damnesia" copy.

For the people that had dented ones, was the mailer dented?

Yeah. Unfortunately I doubt Victory is responsible compared to FedEx, but still hoping they can give out some replacement jackets. If not, no big deal. Mine aren't too bad, I'm just a perfectionist.

Some bubble wrap would have been nice though...